Monday 14 January 2013

My friend

I had the best friend anyone could imagine when growing up. We did everything together, knew every little detail about each other, but something truly sad happened-we grew apart. She became a rebellious teenager, started to smoke and drink, because of her lousy life at home(her parents were alcoholics and very poor). I on the other hand wanted to be the good girl and so suddenly we had nothing in common. I think I haven't really gotten over it even after all these years. I still have these nostalgic feelings about all the awesome stuff we did together which leaves me feeling incredibly sad. We chat when we happen to bump into each other but it is not the same anymore, she has changed, I have changed and the little world we knew as ours has changed.



No comments:

Post a Comment