Thursday 10 January 2013

Wohoo! Justin Timberlake is Ready to Release New Music

Although it was reported in August that the new album is not going to be released soon, it seems that Justin Timberlake is ready to bring the sexy back and release new stuff.  Since the release of Futuresex/Lovesounds in 2006, Justin has focused primarily on acting and helping to re-launch Myspace.

He tweeted "I think I'M READY"  before posting a link to a YouTube video which shows him walking into a studio where he explains why he hasn't released any new songs for a while.


The clip ends with him saying, "I don't want to put anything out that I feel like is anything I don't love. You just don't get that every day. You have to wait for it. ... I'm ready." 



I could not be happier for the news 'cause I really love his music. He is awesome.


No comments:

Post a Comment