Saturday 8 December 2012

Home Is Where The Heart Is

I've been very restless for the last few days, all this uncertainty of the future mixed with dreams and hopes. I really would like to travel the world and find my way. I don't really see my future in the country I presently live in because the weather and economy suck big time, people are unhappy and everything seems gray for the most of the time. Only things that keep me here are my family and friends. If I could take them all with me, I would already be on my way, because there is so much beauty and adventures in the world waiting for me.

Ireland












































Spain





















Thailand





















Italy


















Hawaii























Scotland























Mexico
























Africa





















India

















Australia
















































USA
























Where I go I just don't know,
I got to, got to, gotta take it slow.
When I find my piece of mind,
I'm gonna give you some of my good time. - Anthony Kiedis


No comments:

Post a Comment