Thursday 6 December 2012

Why I Blog?



Am I bored? Do I have too much time?- NO

The reason for my blogging is the fact that I am really social inside, but usually show this side only to my friends and family. So I hope that writing my thoughts here may help me blow off some steam. :)

I also have many opinions. Some of which I am not really brave to talk out loud, but they are my opinions and I have every right to have them, until I won't offend anyone with my ignorance.

Also I hope that blogging helps me to understand myself better. There are days when I wonder who am I? What is my purpose in this world? Where is my happiness? Do I want the big house white fence life or do I want to travel the world?- These questions tend to keep me up sometimes. I know it is normal to have them, but why can't i figure out what i want to do with the rest of my days? My friends who are 20 like me are already talking about starting family and having children. I on the other hand can't seem to let go of my childhood and truly become a responsible adult. They don't seem to have any major doubts, they seem to be the happy ones who have figured it out early, while I can't make up my mind. At least I am still young and have time for my big self-discovery, until then I just plan to enjoy whatever life brings on my way (I pray for pleasant things tough), but wouldn't mind to figure out my path already. :P


No comments:

Post a Comment