Thursday 20 December 2012

Tennis begins with love.

I remember the first time I picked up a racquet. I was 15 and tennis had always been in the list of sports I would like to try out eventually altough I wasn't really psyched about it. Nothing had prepared me for the fact that I would be hooked from the first second. There was no doubt- I love tennis, it's my passion. I am deeply sad that I didn't start earlier because I could be so much better at the moment, but I am also happy that I even started because tennis has brought me so much joy and challenged me in a good way. Right now I try to play at least 3 hours a week, which still is not enough. I remember the times when I had tennis 6 days a week. That was pure pleasure. I hope that someday I can get these times back.




I remember when I got my first racquet so brightly. I was so happy that I finally had a racquet of my own and didn't have to use these old club one's. After some time there came a point when I just grew out of it and needed a new and better one but I will never sell my first racquet because it has a special place in my heart.





When playing I prefer Babolat racquets because they seem the best. Right now I'm playing with Pure Drive GT, which has nice spin, gives me a lot more power and looks awesome too.




Tennis is an addiction that once it has truly hooked a man will not let him go.  ~Russell Lynes

No comments:

Post a Comment