Sunday 9 December 2012

Sushi Mania

I've got this strange thing with food that if I eat something new and I like it, there seems to be no other food I would like to eat for a while. It is like an addiction. But after a while of eating mostly this new "favourite" there comes a time when I simply can't eat it anymore, it doesn't taste the same, all other foods seem so much more interesting and better. I think that my taste buds just get bored. It must have started when I was little because my mother told me that I liked carrot juice so much that my skin turned orange but now I would never buy it or choose to drink it out of the other juices. As much as I remember there has been an Italian food phase (mostly lasagne and different spaghetti), the rice with chicken and cheese phase, the vegetable and chicken phase, the muesli bar phase and the noodle phase. During a certain phase approximately 2 meals of the day were these "favourites", so not much diversity.

Although I didn't like sushi that much when I first ate it, I'm totally addicted to it now. I think about it a lot, I watch pictures about it, I imagine what I would order if I was out eating it, I talk about it, I make it for myself all the time. It's completely crazy. I am so afraid of getting tired of it. I really am, but at the same time don't want anything else for a change because sushi is just sooo good.



No comments:

Post a Comment