Wednesday 12 December 2012

Keep Your Mind Wide Open

Today was the day I finally decided to watch the "Bridge To Terabithia" and it rocked my world. I didn't start to watch it with many expectations and thaught that this is another happy-go-lucky children' movie. But what I didn't know was that I was about to see a movie full of pure heart with the most beautiful message and delivery I have seen for a while. Life is not pretty,  young kids have to come to terms with matters of being bullied, being loved, having a true friend and even trying to understand death. Two children, a boy and a girl, become friends and decide to create their own magical world, Terabithia, where they can be happy and without fear, which makes to movie so tragic is the fact that the girl drowns. The movie, especially the end, left me feeling really sad and powerless but also thankful for the friends and life that I have.

I highly recommend the movie because it really is so beautiful.






No comments:

Post a Comment